Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We have a winner!!

Congratulations to Steven Andrews for winning the gift card drawing. He gets his choice of a $15 Starbucks or iTunes gift card. Steven is a rising junior at Smithfield Selma High School, and I've known him pretty much forever. I had the opportunity to photograph Steven and his friends before the prom a year ago. As far as I know, he's working on getting his Eagle Scout award, so hopefully we'll be shooting his portrait for that in the next year.

Thanks so much to everyone who entered. I had a great response to the Facebook fan page, including some new contacts from people I haven't met yet, so thank you, THANK YOU everyone for joining and helping with Studio 310's networking!

Here is a photo of all the guys before the prom in 07.


No comments:



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.