Thursday, July 24, 2008

Family Portraits

I shot portraits for this lovely family at Pullen Park in Raleigh a couple weeks ago. I've been steering clear of the park for a while because I've thought it would seem too juvenile—I think I've seen a lot of other photographers' work there of little kids in the spring with bright flowers in the backgrounds, so that might be why? I don't know. But I finally decided to give it a try and loved all the great places to shoot.

I know the mom, Ginger, from my new Bible study group. We're both leaders for a ladies' Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) class in North Raleigh. We're taking a break for summer, but we'll get started back the Monday after Labor Day. This coming year we're going to be studying the life of Moses. Let me know if you're interested in getting more info about the study. It's an international organization, so even if you're not living in the Raleigh area, there's probably a class near you somewhere.







No comments:



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.