Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pretty New Albums

I'm excited to finally get to show off a new product that I'm offering. I'm partnering with Finao to offer albums from both their Elements and ONE album lines. I recently ordered and received a couple samples from the Elements line. (I'm still working on the samples for the very hot ONE album.)

I love these custom, self-mount albums. There are a bunch of cover options including gorgeous brocades and bright leather-look materials, and you can choose the color of the pages. Since they're self-mount albums the edges of the pages will show. Oh, and with one cover material (available in lots of colors) we can have the cover imprinted. These are not options I had available with my previous self-mount albums. (Self-mount means that I print the pages for the album at my lab and mount them myself before giving the album to you.)

These photos were taken with my lovely new lens. YEA!! I'm shooting Stephanie and Ryan's wedding this Saturday, which I'm way excited about because I'm always excited about shooting weddings, but I have some new equipment that I'm ready to use on a real shoot. I also figured out why my color was getting messed up between the Lightroom export and opening the photos in Photoshop, so you should be seeing much improved color quality on the blog.





6 comments:

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

those look really awesome. i hope your wedding shoot goes well...and is fun!

Ashley and David said...

what was that vintage fabric looking one?? that fabric is fabulous! and the color! arent albums exciting?!

Amanda Dengler said...

the vintage looking one: that cover material is from the brocade collection. there are 16 different silk textured fabrics to choose from, so if you like the look, you should definitely find a color that works for you.

the.indie.image said...

funky funky fun!!! I wish i was at the point where i could do albums! I love them! Hehe. lets plan that photo expedition to the farmer's market soon!!

the.indie.image said...

btw.. i like the new background! :-)

Jones' said...

Another photographer was kind enough to pass this info along to me, so I am going to share it with you. Red Garter! RedGarterWeddingBooks.com have the most amazing albums. They are manufactured at a facility with over 50 years in the bookmaking business and guarantee their workmanship for life. Just wanted you to know. Love your work and the blog! Keep up the great work.



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.