Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Little Phillip

I photographed Phillip a week ago when he was just over a month old. These are a few of my favorites from the day.

Whether you regularly check out this blog, or this is your first time stopping by, leave me a comment and let me know. Thank you!!





We got a beautiful photo similar to this one where Phillip is much more content, but this is my favorite from the whole session, so that's what you get to see.

ok, I decided to include it since Phillip's mom, Heather, might like to send this link to family across the country. You can see his fair skin and eyes better in this photo too.


Studio 310 Photography

4 comments:

Emily said...

Beautiful pictures....and an adorable baby!!

April said...

I like the crying shot best too!! haha.. That is so real. Love it!

the.indie.image said...

aww he is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

you did an awesom job Amanda! Thank you for taking his picture. They are beautiful!



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.