Monday, May 5, 2008

Child Care

A couple weeks ago my dad and I photographed A LOT of kids (probably about 90) at a child care center near 40/42 in the Cleveland community. The first day we shot babies, one, and two year olds--just half a day, and we were completely worn out. I seriously went home and took a nap. The next day we worked with a much more manageable crowd of three, four, and five year olds. It was a lot of fun, but definitely a good reminder of why this thing we do everyday is called WORK.

I'll be at the center at the end of this week with the photos for the parents--just in time for Mother's Day.


the little guys in yellow shirts were some of my favorites




graduating to kindergarten




check out this cutie's smirk







No comments:



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.