Monday, July 18, 2011

i heart ___.



















1. the BEACH

I love it. I enjoy going with my family and hanging out on the beach all day. This photo is from Oak Island, NC. It has a good balance of being not too crowded, but still enough people for some good people watching.



















2. little girl footprints in the sand. 

these were still on the beach hours after my little cousin-niece left the beach. precious.




















3. custom TOMS. 

my oldest cousin-niece (no, that's not a technical term. i call my first cousins' children my cousin-nieces and cousin-nephews.) anyway, my oldest cousin-niece has these cute custom TOMS she had painted at the Style you Sole Party, at Marsh's Surf Shop at Atlantic Beach, NC.

No comments:



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.