Friday, June 24, 2011

Nia & Austin - North Carolina Engagement Photography

I met with a customer today and as I was leaving she said, "update your blog!!" Apparently I just needed a little encouragement. So for her and all you other photo blog stalkers here you go: Nia and Austin - engagement marathon part uno.

Jonathan and I went to Lexington, NC in April (on the tornado day) to photograph my brother, Austin, and his soon-to-be-bride, Nia. She is a professional photographer too, and Austin frequently assists and shoots with her. So it was fun for me to have them on the other side of the camera.You can read about the sweet proposal from Nia's perspective on her photo blog.

We had a marathon photo shoot, so yall get to see these photos in at least 3 parts. We started the shoot with lunch and the biggest banana split I've ever seen at the Bar-B-Q Center in Lexington, NC. Today you get to enjoy Retro Nia and Austin.







No comments:



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.