Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Card Sample



These are the front cover and inside spread for a pretty Christmas card. This is also a sneak sneak peek of my November 29th wedding at King Family Vineyards in Crozet near Charlottesville, VA.

This was my sis-in-law's wedding. My husband and I had 3 nieces born in his family this year, so my mother-in-law wanted the main Christmas card photo to be with all 5 grandchildren and the bride and groom--her daughter and new son-in-law.

FYI: I'm in the smaller group photo, 3rd adult from the right, standing next to Jonathan in the tan suit. AND I made the twin girls little navy dresses. I realize all this is microscopic on the screen, but I thought you should all be informed anyway.

No comments:



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.