Wednesday, October 12, 2011

i heart ___.













































1. my baby

Yep, this is a photo of me, 16 weeks pregnant. The baby is due in late March, but I'm counting on early April. I would post an ultrasound image, but I haven't had an ultrasound since week 8, and at the time, the baby was an 11mm butter bean with a beating heart. I'll have another ultrasound soon, so I'm sure I'll be sharing that--and the baby's gender. Weeee. 

I'm starting to feel better, so hopefully the blogging will get back to being a more regular thing. 

The photography business will be a little different next year. This probably deserves it's own post, but I'll go ahead and share. I'll continue to shoot portrait sessions--engagements, bridals, families, and babies, but I am not shooting weddings in 2012. It's a tough decision now, because I'm not holding a baby yet, but I know it is the right decision for our family. You are still welcome to contact me about wedding photographers though. I have a couple great photographers that I've been recommending, and I'm happy to pass their info along.

Stay tuned for some blog updates from recent portrait sessions and baby news too.

2 comments:

Shannon Dingle said...

Good for you! I think the hardest part of my pregnancy with Jocelyn was being willing to pull back so my body and our lives could prepare for such a big change. SO glad I did, though, and I'm sure your decision about weddings will be a blessing too!

Emily said...

You look amazing! :) I can't wait to hear what you're having!



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.