Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Wilkinson - North Carolina Wedding Photographer

I don't know how you can be a girl and not be excited about the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. (Although I've heard plenty of discussion, and I know these people exist--I just don't understand it.) I think the Royal Wedding is super exciting. The pretty girl is marrying the handsome prince tomorrow--really, it's like a fairytale.

In honor of the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton, I am posting some wedding things on the Studio 310 blog. I don't always blog complete weddings, just because it can be crazy trying to choose a few photos to represent the wedding day from the hundreds of final photos. I do enjoy the variety of photos I get to show you when I blog a whole wedding though.

These are photos from Callie and Buzz's wedding day last fall. The ceremony was at Callie's small home church a few miles from her house, then we headed to her family's farm for the reception, where many MANY more guests were waiting. You can look for a couple posts tomorrow with some more of my favorites from their day.










blog post from Callie & Buzz's engagement photos at Fort Macon and Atlantic Beach, NC
blog post from Callie's bridal portraits in Smithfield, NC

No comments:



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.