Tuesday, October 5, 2010

NEW WEBSITE - North Carolina Wedding and Portrait Photography

I have a new website. I'm super excited to share it with everyone. I started working on the new site a long time ago, mmmmm, like over a year ago. But I finally decided to finish it up in the last week. I love the photos from a lot of my shoots recently, so I think that's what helped me get to work finishing the site.

This blog is still going to be my home page, but I'll keep a link at the top of the blog for the website that will include my portfolio, the 'about me' section, pricing info, client proofing, and a few other things.

I'll be adding new photos to the portfolio, and I'll add a section with info about classes in the next couple weeks.

Head over there and let me know what you think: Studio 310 Photography Portfolio

No comments:



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.