Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ham & Yam Festival - May 1-2, 2010
































Go to the Ham & Yam Festival in Downtown Smithfield this Saturday!! I'm going to have a booth in the Art Station--which is going to be in the road right in front of my studio--East Johnston Street, between Third Street and Fourth Street. I don't know exactly where I'll be out there, but that isn't too big of an area so look for me!! I'll be out there.

Smithfield, NC has an awesome street festival every year. We'll have over 150 exhibitors and vendors, and 3 stages with free concerts all day. Go get your ham biscuit for breakfast and barbecue sandwich for lunch and enjoy the music and exhibitions.

I'm going to have applications and sign-ups for kid models and for next year's high school senior models. So families interested in a free photo session for their kids--3 year olds thru 6th graders--come fill out an application. I want to expand my kids portfolio. I have tons of babies and brides, but I want to photograph more kids. Kids that are accepted as models will receive a free session; a $200 value. 

This year's high school juniors can apply to be models too. I need students to represent Studio 310 to their friends for senior portraits. Class of 2011 students that are accepted as senior models will receive a free session, nice cards to give to friends, and some other sweet goods.

AND, I have one more very exciting thing to announce, but this post has too many words already, so I'll have to save it for another post. Look for it soon--like tomorrow. I'm excited!

No comments:



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.