Friday, April 10, 2009

Faith - Headshots and Portrait Photography, Smithfield, NC

Here is a sneak peek from Faith's portrait session from last weekend. She needed a portrait to go with a project she's working on. You can read about her journey of getting laid off from her job and starting her own work on her blog. She's a writer so her blog posts are interesting reads--like a complete contrast to mine, where I'm just trying to get some facts straight before I get to the photos. But I'm a photographer, so that works for me.

Faith Dwight portrait in downtown smithfield nc by photographer Amanda Dengler

Check out Faith Dwight's blog.

Studio 310 Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weee! I love these...so happy. Thanks Amanda!

the.indie.image said...

cute picture! And her blog is amazing. I cried at the poem she posted! haha



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.