Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Easter Bunny Portrait Sessions :: Dates Added

I've decided to extend the dates for the Easter bunny photo sessions. I've had a family schedule a full portrait shoot during one of my bunny days which is going take out a lot of the bunny sessions, so I don't want anyone to miss out because of scheduling conflicts. I updated the original post to reflect the new dates.

The original dates, next week: Sunday, March 22nd, Wednesday – Thursday, March 25th–26th
And the new dates, for the following week: Sunday – Tuesday, March 29th-31st
check with me to see what times are available.

You'll still be able to receive your photos before Easter!!

Studio 310 Photography

No comments:



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.