Friday, February 6, 2009

Children's Studio Portraits

I photographed Story and Jack recently. I know that are still pretty young, but I remember when each of them was in 2 year old classes at the preschool where my mom is director and a teacher. She would get me to sub once in a while--especially the year Story was two, so I worked with her a lot. It's fun to see kids growing up.

smithfield nc children's photography at studio 310

north carolina childrens studio photography by studio 310

Jack loved his tie. He thought he was super cool and was so sad when his mom wanted to take it off for a few photos. They put it back on him before they left the studio.
children's studio photography at studio 310 in smithfield nc

Studio 310 Photography

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awww...these 2 are so cute!



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.