Monday, February 25, 2008

Trina & Andy

February 17th I photographed a fun couple's wedding in Garner, NC. Trina and Andy got married at Trina's family's church, Holland's United Methodist Church, and then we headed to Eagle Ridge Golf Club for the reception. I took a whole team of photographers, which probably seemed like overkill to the guests. Most of my wedding packages include two photographers so I definitely took my favorite assistant/2nd photographer--my husband. But a soon-to-be UNC grad, Kelly, is interested in shooting with me in the future, so she came along too, to "audition". Trina and Andy probably felt like celebrities with the paparazzi following them around all day.





No Peeking . . . This bride and groom wanted photos together without seeing each other before the wedding.









No comments:



To view the Studio 310 Photography portfolio, client proofing, pricing info, and learn more about Amanda CLICK HERE.